Monday, November 14, 2011

Meow! A Sneak Peek at what's to come!

Meow!  Hope y'all didnt mind my taking a brief CAT-nap - my paws were quite sore from all the typing for our October fundraiser for KIDS NEED TO READ (which was a huge success!)

I'd like to give you a taste of what's up in November/December:

November 21 : In honor of EXPLOSIVE EIGHTEEN, a repost of my interview with the one and only JANET EVANOVICH!
November 28:  The Queen of Paranormal Chick-Lit, MaryJanice Davidson, sits in my hotseat...and we have a contest! Win an autographed copy of THE WOLF AT THE DOOR!
Early December:  Michelle Rowen sits in my hotseat and talks about Sarah and Thierry's foray into mysteries!

Plus the usual...news on Dark Shadows, KNTR, Castle, and, of course...my quest for a BROWNCOAT CONTINUES!

MORE SOON,



ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

1 comment:

  1. Thanks,Rocco, the Geoff Rodkey book arrived today; it is up on my tbr que, right after the couple that are already started.

    ReplyDelete