Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BLOGAVERSARY FEVER!

MEOW, KITTIES!

January 23 will mark one year I took paw to keypad and began my blog!  It started out as a little chatty piece, a way to impart information about my (and the HUMAN's) favorite tv shows, movies, voice our opinions, and even give animal lovers a few pet facts.

But over the last 11 months it's also grown into a sort of literary venue, a place where I may show off my reporting chops by my Q&A's with such distinguished authors as Janet Evanovich, MaryJanice Davidson, Michelle Rowen, etc.  We've also spotlighted a former editor and a literary agent!

In 2012 we have plans for more of the same: Q&A's (we already have MaryJanice Davidson and Michelle Rowen lined up for thier new releases!) with authors we have intereviewed and new ones - more agent and editor interviews - and let's not forget our fundraisers for KIDS NEED TO READ!

To kick off 2012 we're having a month long BLOGAVERSARY celebration which will be full of contests, giveaways, and include guest posts from those who have guested on the blog over the last year.  BLOGAVERSARY will officially kick off Thursday, January 5th and run through Friday, February 10.

I (and the HUMAN) sincerely hope you will join us!



ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment