Friday, February 24, 2012

ROCCO predicts...the OSCARS!

MEOW!

time for my very favorite awards show...and time for my yearly OSCAR predictions:

Best Picture: The Help
Best Actor:  Jean Dujardin, The Artist
Best Actress: Michelle Williams, My Week with Marilyn
Best Supporting Actor: Kenneth Branagh, My Week with Marilyn
Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer, the Help
Animated Feature Film:  Oh, come on - PUSS IN BOOTS, of course!
Best Director:  Michael Hazanavicius, The Artist

Tune in to ABC Sunday night to see how i do! And who doens't love Billy Crystal!

Next week:

Caitlin Kittredge


ROCCO
SCI FI BLOGGING CAT

1 comment:

  1. We usually wait for the videos to come out, Rocco..that way, Oranges and Bella,(and even Mark, the dog) can watch with us(!)
    I will be eager to see how your taste compares with the Academy's.

    ReplyDelete